5 Day CHALLENGE: Welcome Home to a New YOU!
Days...5 Seminars...5 Challenges...to Change Your Life
The Welcome Home to a New YOU CHALLENGE is an introduction to the philosophy of the Indian Proverb, A House With Four Rooms that states we must do something daily in each of our four rooms for physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
Join me for 5 DAYS...5 Seminars...5 CHALLENGES on the PATHS to living your Intentional Life.
Release and let go of the fear, uncertainty, and overwhelm you’re carrying.
Let me guide you on the PATHS of Mindfulness, Forgiveness, Self-Care, and Gratitude.
Day 1: A Visit to YOUR Physical Room
* Self-care for the physical body through diet and exercise
Day 2: A Visit to YOUR Mental Room
* How satisfied are you in the ten major life domains?
Day 3: A Visit to YOUR Emotional Room
* An exercise to observe the 3 States of Mind
Day 4: A Visit to YOUR Spiritual Room
* An introduction to Sitting Meditation
Day 5: Reflections and Next Steps
* A review of YOUR Self-Care Essentials Seminar by reflecting on thoughts, wins, and obstacles of the daily practices.
AND so much more!
Lisa McGrath has described herself as A House With Four Rooms since learning about the proverb, and even more so when she developed her coaching practice. This book engages in her perspective, connecting in life, and nourishing the moments; it’s her guide to growing, managing, and sustaining an intentional lifestyle.
There is a companion workbook available with the link in the book. The workbook follows the philosophy of the proverb by offering journal prompts and exercises for discovering purpose, setting goals, and living an Intentional Life.
Focus, Acceleration, and Progress Get YOU Results!
1. ENROLL for the yearly Coaching Program
2. You’ll get an email from me with a link to my calendar so we can have our first coaching session.
3. Your first call is 30 minutes to make sure the coaching is perfect for you. We’ll come up with a custom plan to help you focus, accelerate, and progress towards your goals.
4. At the end of our call, and each call thereafter, we’ll agree on next best ACTION STEPS (homework) that will move you forward and keep you accountable.
5. Once your homework is complete, you can schedule your next 15-minute call.
For example, have your coaching session on a Wednesday, do your homework right after the call, and you can schedule your next call that very same day. Truly Unlimited Coaching!
And don’t worry, if you get stuck on the homework or need support between calls, I’m just an email away.
America's Achievement Coach, International Bestselling Author, Speaker, National Board Certified Teacher, Entrepreneur, and Blogger.
My search for a deeper meaning and purpose began as a little girl because I was thrust into adulthood at an early age. I lived on my own and sought out ways to living a more meaningful life. A spiritual calling led me on a journey of healing and purpose.
I learned that we ALL have stories, but sometimes we don't feel like we have a voice. As a coach, I help others, especially entrepreneurs, coaches, and aspiring authors, craft their stories that help heal, inspire, and support others.
My mentors have included Wayne Dyer, Louise Hay, and Cheryl Richardson. My formal education includes an MLA and degrees in English, Art History, and Teaching, and includes studying and practicing Neuro-linguistic programming, EFT Tapping, Ho'oponopono, Kaizen, The Law of Attraction, and Positive Psychology.
Pages with Purpose helps you capture your personal story and publish it in the Pages with Purpose anthology to inspire others with encouraging stories of faith, perseverance, and second chances.
Join International Bestselling Author and Achievement Coach, Lisa McGrath for the opportunity to publish YOUR STORY!
1.Achieve Your Goals with UNLIMITED Laser Coaching
2. Join the monthly online membership A Pilgrimage to Self Lifestyle Coaching Membership
3. Apply for Private 1:1 Personal Coaching through the Preferred, Supreme, or Elite Coaching Packages
4. Schedule 60 min. intuitive coaching call at https://calendly.com/coachlisamcgrath
5. Pages with Purpose: Writing, Publishing, and Marketing course and publishing services at www.pageswithpurpose.org
Here are the latest BLOG posts inspired by my lifestyle philosophy and practice of following the Indian Proverb A House With Four Rooms
a personal journey within to connect heart, mind, body, and spirit....a pilgrimage is a sacred journey...your journey!
crossroads\ ˈkrȯs-ˌrōdz also -ˈrōdz \ plural in form but singular or plural in construction: the place of intersection of two or more roads; a crucial point especially where a decision must be made
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I became the custodial parent for my two grandchildren. Now that they are older, I've been able to get on my PATH to living my Intentional Life by going back to school to become a nurse. I am living my life because it's my turn; I discovered it's okay to make myself a priority. - Donna N.
I needed guidance to discover my heart's desire, and once I found the clarity and connected to what I wanted to do and who I wanted to be, designing a plan of action was easy. I develop the steps to accomplishing my goals. I was reaching for my dreams; I attended my dream school and finished law school. Having passed my exams. my dream law career is about to begin! - Taylor C.
I know my journey is similar to thousands, maybe millions, of other women. I struggled with my weight for so many years, and when I quit smoking, my weight seemed to creep up even more before I decided to take back control of my life. I started on the PATHS of Self-Awareness and Goal Setting when I realized it was time to take care of me. I added walking and weight training to my morning routines, and then I was able to add yoga to my physical wellbeing plan. I'm excited to be down 60 lbs and with the continued accountability and inspiration, I expect to continue on my health journey and reach my goals. I'm so grateful for finding the PATHS that allowed me to heal and find my way. - Jean M.
The content materials do not take long to read and watch; however, an individual makes her own commitment to implement and complete each CHALLENGE at her own pace. The greatest benefit to you is to get started. This is your commitment to A Pilgrimage to Self, your sacred journey to living an Intentional Life.
If you're ready and committed to your journey, willing to learn and practice new rituals and habits, and want connection and accountability for success, join our personal lifestyle membership and get started building an extraordinary life of wellness in A Pilgrimage to Self, your monthly coaching program.
In this video, I'm sharing one of the major lessons I learned on my spiritual pilgrimages.
Lisa McGrath, Intuitive Empowerment Coach, National Board Certified Teacher, Blogger, and International Bestselling Author and Speaker
WELL-BEING well-be·ing | \ ˈwel-ˈbē-iŋ \ the state of being happy, healthy, or prosperous: YOUR Intentional Life
Early in my adulthood, I learned from reading author Rumer Godden the Indian Proverb or axiom that says “Everyone should think of themselves as a house with four rooms: physical, mental, an emotional, and a spiritual. Most of us tend to live in one room most of the time, but unless we go into every room every day, even if only to keep it aired, we are not a complete person.”
Much of my life I’ve referred back to this proverb, whether to remind myself or sharing its wisdom with others; as a teacher, I’ve shared it with many students over the years.
I now help other women engage in discovering, designing, and developing their own PATHS for changing perspectives, connecting to life, and living an Intentional Life by doing something daily for their physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
Schedule your private 1:1 Intuitive Coaching Call with Lisa
My spiritual pilgrimages across northern Spain helped me reconnect to the many lessons of life by awakening my authentic self and allowing me to discover my heart's desire. The God Whispers led me to create Stepping Stones from A Pilgrimage to Self, my lifestyle blog and bring my coaching membership online so that I can have a greater impact to help other women live an Intentional Life.
Women who are ready and committed to their journey, willing to learn and practice new rituals and habits, and want connection and accountability for success, join our personal lifestyle membership and get started building an extraordinary life of wellness.
YOU can heal from destructive emotions, past hurts, and trauma. You will feel life become meaningful again, learn to communicate well, and show empathy towards yourself and others. You will discover clarity, focus, and purpose. You will learn to set boundaries, protect yourself from emotional sabotage, and continue to move forward on your personal journey.
a journey within to a sacred place to connect heart, mind, body, and spirit; the course of life; a journey within to awaken your authentic self... pilgrimage: journey, tour, travel, trek, trip, voyage
Members travel the PATHS from overwhelm, chaos, and uncertainty to self-awareness, confidence, and clarity to develop practices that create work-life balance by returning to self to connect body, mind, and spirit to experience a sort of renaissance.
You will learn strategies and practices for life management skills to transform all areas of your life: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
Your progress and TRANSFORMATION begins immediately with a paradigm shift as you begin to assess, reflect, and question your mindset, beliefs, and everyday practices.
TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE BY SAYING GOOD-BYE TO: Doubts, Insecurities, Fears, Shame, Failure, Guilt, and Disappointments...
something that produces good or helpful results or effects or that promotes well-being
You'll find clarity, peace, and healing through:
* Expert Lessons and Practices
* Personal Workbooks
* Exclusive ebooks
* Q & A Sessions
* Strengths Assessment
* Heart-Centered Coaching
* Group Support
* Special Guest Interviews
* Focused Goal Setting
* Private Community: The Village
* Complete your purchase by providing your information on our check out page.
* You will receive a Welcome email with information about the program.
* You will be prompted to create a login name and password to gain access to your private Library on our website.
* Complete and participate in the masterclasses, content, and community at your leisure...the lessons can be done in about an hour a week (implementation and practice may take longer).
* Find direction, learn to pivot, and pursue your personal goals.
* Take the steps on the sacred journey to living your purpose with confidence, joy, and abundance.
* Find the happiness, peace, and self-love that is your birthright.
* Get back the life management skills that allow you to focus on YOU!
phys·i·cal | \ ˈfi-zi-kəl
* Includes your physical body as well as the physical space around you.
* Monitor your diet, water, exercise and establish healthy routines.
* Declutter your space and connect to the function and beauty of all that you own.
* Experience the awakening of your senses, renewed energy, and restful sleep.
men·tal | \ ˈmen-tᵊl
* How satisfied are you in the ten major life domains?
* Learn something new and practice a skill.
* Open your mind to new ideas with reading, conversation, and thought.
* Experience the benefits of clarity, focus, and curiosity.
emo·tion·al | \ i-ˈmō-shnəl
* An exercise to observe the 3 States of Mind
* Bust through limiting beliefs, fears, and negative self-talk
* With mindfulness, you'll choose how you react to your thoughts and feelings
* Practice calming and coping skills to find peace and relief from anxiety, depression, and trauma
* Experiences healing, peace, and solace.
spir·i·tu·al | \ ˈspir-i-chə-wəl
* Develop a Meditation Practice
* Listen to the God Whispers to take Divine Guided Action
* Develop Forgiveness and Gratitude Practices and other practices to connect to your Spiritual Well-Being.
* Connect to YOUR powers of faith, wisdom, love, understanding, and elimination.
* Experience the connection to a Higher Power.
re·flec·tion | \ ri-ˈflek-shən
* Discover, Design, and Develop the action steps to living YOUR Intentional Life.
* Reconnect to your authentic self and your heart's desire, purpose, and intentions.
* Move ON and FORWARD from your past with renewed energy and purpose.
* Experience the life you are meant to live...your best life!
jour·ney | \ ˈjər-nē con·tin·ue | \ kən-ˈtin-(ˌ)yü
* Access to membership materials: workbooks, ebooks, PDFs, videos and ME!
* Focus on self-care, personal development, and growth.
* An opportunity for 1:1 and group accountability coaching calls to accelerate your journey.
* Experience Healing, Restoration, and Joy
"My interactions with Lisa have been very interesting and thought provoking. Recently, when I was juggling multiple things in my life, she shared an analogy and advice which helped me choose appropriately amongst the various alternatives I had. She is a great mentor, friend, and guide. I got to learn a lot from her when we were working together for the book- The Power of Why: Why 23 Women Started Their Business Online. "
"With Lisa's guidance, I've been able to step into my authentic life. My intentions and purpose motivate me to accomplish my personal and professional goals."
Stepping Stones from A Pilgrimage to Self
and the Amazon best sellers:
A House with Four Rooms: Physical, Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual Wellbeing
The Community Book Project: Independence, 20/20 Vision, and 365 Days of Gratitude
Thank you for your interest in A House With Four Rooms and A Pilgrimage to Self. Download your FREE report "10 TIPS for 'Airing" Out Your Four Rooms"!